Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BSG

The Cylons Were Created By Man
They Evolved
They Rebelled
There Are Many Copies
And They Have A Plan...

Ok, so we haven't posted in a while. My super cousin's Alan & Page gave us the first season of BSG for Chrismukkah, and holy freaking crap...

So, I'm a huge Sci-Fi fan already, but for some reason, I never started watching this show. I've heard about it, just never got into it. Then you have Michael, who I'm not sure even knew what a TV was before we got together.

Now with our insane work schedules, and non-stop house fun, we also have to fit in watching every single BSG episode before we burst. This show is AWESOME. We love it. Thank god for Netflix, although our mailman is getting really annoyed with the back and forth of the DVD's.

We're starting Season 2.5 tonight. I think we need to play hooky soon to catch up to Season 5, and also maybe get some sleep...

Anyways, A&P, you guys rock. Thanks for introducing us to what we've been missing!

No comments: