Thursday, January 29, 2009

Posting Slackage...

Yea, we've been slacking on the posts. We know...

So - the latest bungalow news is our chimney is fixed! I was pretty shocked, but the guys from Kingsborough Chimney came out yesterday to do the entire re-liner job.... with all that snow on the roof... in the freezing cold!

Yea, these guys rock. They did a damn good job. Even insulated the whole flu area from the water heater. One more thing to check mark off our project list.

I must admit, I never, in a million years thought I'd be happy about a chimney repair. Sad, I know.

Oh yea, this week we were introduced to the fun of Dance Dance Revolution... Hottest Party 2 for the Wii. I'm sure our neighbors next door, and all the dog walkers will be pretty amused watching us through the front windows. Hey, we aim to entertain... I have to try to sneak a video of Mike doing DDR... ha.

No comments: