Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Soon, the grass won't be greener on the other side...

Today, I walked over to the front windows to look outside. I must admit, I was left speechless... there are sprouts of grass starting to grow on the mud outside! Whoohoo!

Now, we're talking little patches of sprouts, but I'm beyond happy, I'm thrilled! So, now I have to run to crafty beaver after work to buy more grass seed, as I can see where we already have patches of no seed. The only thing I'm concerned about, all the Maple tree helicopters are all over the mud, everywhere. Not sure if that will be an issue, but I'm hesitant to rake it and disturb the grass seed. Anyone have any advice??



Will keep updating with hopefully greener pics!


And, check out what just popped open in the backyard~

No comments: