Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time for more Bungalow guests

This time around, we have Tom and Cathy chilling at the Happy Bungalow. They'll be leaving on a road trip shortly to head over to Pacifica, CA, where Cathy will be starting on her new adventure to see how life treats her on the West Coast.

In the meanwhile, that leaves plenty of time for some "Goodbye Chicago" jam sessions and yummy barbeque's before they go. We've all been soaking up some much needed R&R in the backyard, and here's our latest relaxing addition, the hammock.




And here, The Wichmann's make an appearance as we make our long past due phone call to China...




Also, I'm happy to report our front lawn is growing like crazy. Although, we seem to have lots of holes from all the squirrels who like to dig up the lawn searching for some food... I'm sure Sid would like to resolve that problem for me...

1 comment:

Mark said...

Ah, I first started reading this and was expecting to see a video of the call - late night drinking converses with early morning hangover. I'm glad that you guys weren't thinking that clearly then, as I know we were having trouble putting together complete sentences...