Monday, October 27, 2008

Introducing the new Opart Thai....

One of the biggest issues I had with leaving Lincoln Square, was leaving my second home behind, Opart Thai House. I have a feeling we paid for their monthly lease with the amount of time we frequented their happy establishment. It was only a 1/2 block away, and they had the best, no really, THE BEST Thai in the city. Between the Peanut Sauce Lover, the Khao Soy, and even more Peanut Sauce Lover, I was a wreck that we were moving, and they wouldn't deliver to us.. just 6 blocks shy of the delivery zone.

Last night, we were craving some Thai like mad, so I opened up Grub Hub to see what places will deliver to us. Perusing the menu's, I happened upon a spot called Dharma Garden. Hmmm, this is interesting.... I thought as I was browsing the menu. Lots of vegetarian offerings.... Almost all vegetarian offerings.... Yep, it's a Veggie / Seafood only place. Yum! That makes me happy, and Michael, who loves seafood happy, so we ordered it up to check it out. Not 20 minutes later the doorbell rang. Food had arrived piping hot, and as we were opening container after container, we were blown away by the portions. We'll each have food for 3 meals, plus, they threw in a Pad Thai for free. Can't beat that. Oh, did I mention the food rocks? Happiness...

No comments: