Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here we go again


Ahhh, the Happy Bungalow in the snow. How pretty.

But what's this on the ground?? Hmmm.


I look up and see this -


Mean bungalow, spitting the chimney cap onto the ground. The question is... did the wind do it, or do we have a new pet?

So, I've started calling around Chimney places I've found on Angies List. I found one I liked, but they can't come out until 12/22. Oh well. And, I'm still waiting for Mike to post about this exact same Chimney, and what we found inside of it. Although, if the chimney cap was loose this whole time, that would explain it. Come on Michael! We're all waiting!!

So, we'll need to have the company do a cleaning, and I KNOW they are going to tell us we need a new liner. Good times...

1 comment:

Angie's List said...

Hey, glad we can help you out! Keep us posted and let us know how the chimney repair goes.